Mar 15, 2020
In this episode, I share resources for anyone that may be in
need of food and housing assistance during the Covid-19
- Spectrum is offering 60 days of free internet for households
with students that are home from school in the Carolinas.
- Second Harvest Food Bank and Loves and Fishes offer food for
those in need. Also, children on the free and reduced school
lunch program can obtain free sandwiches from the Loyalist Market
- If your child is on the free and reduced lunch program, contact
your school to coordinate delivery or pickup of meals.
- Crisis Assistance Ministry can offer emergency rent payment
assistance. If you fall behind on your mortgage, the NCHFA can
offer foreclosure assistance.
- Brian Moynihan, Bank of America, on Face the Nation stated that
they will work with customers that are in danger of falling behind
on their payments. Reach out to your lenders if you are in
danger of falling behind.